6. Dolphin Pose
- From a high plank, come onto the floor on your hands and knees.
- Set your knees directly below your hips and your forearms on the floor.
- Press your forearms firmly into the floor as you push your sit bones up towards the ceiling.
- Draw your shoulder blades down your back toward your tailbone.
- Hover your head a few inches off the ground in between your arms.
For an extra challenge, you can get into Dolphin pose from Downward Facing Dog by keeping your tailbone lifted as you lower your forearms to the mat.